Fall Leadership Conference
The SkillsUSA New Mexico Fall Leadership Conference (November 6, 2021) is designed to build relationships between members within and between chapters. Students will gain leadership skills that will allow them to lead their chapter through their program of work over the course of the school year. Additionally, the SkillsUSA National Office is hosting Elevate (October 20, 2021), for Chapter Officers and those interested in chapter leadership. More info on both opportunities below.
Virtual SkillsUSA NM Fall Leadership Conference
Saturday, November 6 • 8 am-noon
Cost: $100/Chapter • Registration October 1-27
Facilitated work sessions include:
- Program of Work creation with your Chapter
- SkillsUSA Framework & Framework Story Creation
- Career and Technical Education Advocacy
Chapters are encouraged to meet together in person for this interactive real-time training opportunity. At least one advisor is required to register and actively participate with students (especially during the Program of Work creation)!
Questions? Email: email@example.com
Virtual SkillsUSA Elevate Conference
Wednesday, October 20, 2021 • 9am – 2:30pm
Registration Guide HERE
Cost: $10/Participant • Registration closes October 8
This conference, hosted by the SkillsUSA National Office focuses on building successful chapters by equipping officer teams with the skills to lead. At this conference, students will:
- Identify the importance of Self-Motivation; Communication; Teamwork; and Planning, Organization and Management in serving chapter members.
- Describe the intentional development of Framework skills through chapter Program of Work activities.
- Analyze the four-step process of conducting successful chapter activities.